Bacon Carbonara

I remember cooking bacon carbonara for my agents on shift last Christmas and New Year. Well, I can't remember a recipe unless I cooked it again.

1 pack 250g spaghetti
1 can nestle creme (300g/10.5oz) or 2 packs all purpose cream (250 ml)
1/4 kilo bacon, chopped
4 drops of tabasco
1/2 cup of grated cheese
1 egg yolk

Cook spaghetti noodles as per instructions. Drain well. 

While cooking noodles, chop bacon into 1/2 inch length or to length desired.  Once bacon is cooked (I don't like my bacons toasted, just cooked), turn off heat. Add cream, cheese, egg yolk and tabasco.  The tabasco won't make the pasta spicy, it'll add a different kind of spice to it, so don't put too much tabasco. Add spaghetti and mix well. Serve hot.


Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector